These days, it is hard to become a successful Digital Marketer. The Digital Marketer who is a professional knows what it takes to become successful at Marketing contents and businesses online. If you think you are not one, then do not worry—you are not alone. Online Marketing is hard to understand because of how it changes every single day.
The only way you can keep up with these rapid changes in online Marketing field is to beat your competition—through innovation. Simply get out of your bubble and start thinking out of the box.
There are a few tips that can instantly turn you into a successful Digital Marketer, they are the following:
Tip No. 1: Start Guest Posting
Guest posting basically means writing an article or a content on someone’s website. Some people might think guest posting is being used too much as a tool for building links and has lost its value, but still, no one can deny how effective it really is.
Guest posting is easy, and hard as well. The easy part is creating content and the hard part is sourcing blogs. But, there are ways to do it easily. With the help of BuzzStream, you can do the following things:
- Links can prospect
- Can keep tracks of projects that are unique
- Can keep tracks of good links
- Can analyze results for you
Tip No. 2: The Skyscraper Method
This method requires The Digital Marketer to find the tallest skyscraper content and innovate it with his or her own stories.
Once they get the hang of it—they will realize how many ways they can make other people’s content a little bit better and more useful. In addition to that, they will get tremendous attention for this content created through the skyscraper method.
Here are some simply steps to use the skyscraper method:
- Dig out assets that are linkable: Find out content that is popular and is doing well in your specific Business.
- Improve it: Improve the content through editing, designing, and adding more detail.
- Reach out to other people: Reach out to other people to give you backlinks. The site you opted for should already have posted something that is relevant to your linkable asset—should become a part of your Business’s role, and also should be ranked higher than your own.
Tip No. 3: The Moving Man Technique
This term was created by Backlinko’s Brian Dean, and this technique has made waves around the Marketing agencies ever since its inception.
This Marketing method requires The Digital Marketer to:
- Search for other websites: You have to search for other websites that share your Market but now have transferred to a new URL, stopped providing services, changed names, stopped updating resources or have simply closed their online Business.
- Create new content: Create content that is new, fresh, and even more powerful. The content should be even more relevant than the website that is closed was offering.
- Get access to people that are linked to the old/closed website: Get in contact with these people and kindly ask them if they are interested in linking to your website instead of the old/closed one.
With these three tips, you can easily become a professional Digital Marketer.